August 2011

The Louvre Museum Pyramid. The Louvre was originally a palace built by Phillip II in the 12th century, but was confiscated in 1792 by the French First Republic, and became a museum in 1793.

Touch a number to see a picture

Pool inside the Louvre Museum complex

Église Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois, first founded in the 7th century, former parish to French kings, considered the Church of the Louvre.

Inside Église Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois

The clock in Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois

Stained glass of four saints

The alter of Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois

Close-up of stained glass pane of St. Germain

Another close-up of stained glass panes

Alter from a side chapel in Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois
More Pages to Visit

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17