July 30, 2012

Above: An old stone fishing circle enclosure from the 1800`s, designed to trap fish for easier fishing.

Below: Pictures 1 to 5 show views along the southern highway of Molokai.
Pictures 6 through 10 show views around St. Joseph`s Church, originally built by Father Damien in 1876, one of four churches he had built on Molokai.

Touch a picture number

Pages to Visit
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9