Pictures one and two is the Power House and some old generators inside.
Pictures three to five are old pictures of what the castle looked like in the past, with three a 1903 view of construction on the castle in progress,
four a picture of the completed Power House,
and five of the Power House after a fire caused by a spark from fireworks in the area in 1939 destroyed the non-stone parts of the building and most of its contents.
Pictures nine and ten are the Heart Garden, in recognition of the Island`s name and George`s undying, neverending love for Louise into eternity. Forever.